Launch of Highland Chat 4 Change
We are delighted to be launching Highland Chat4Change: an engagement process to set up a dialogue between policy officers/elected officials and children/young people.
This is not another consultation. It will be a conversation – children and young people sharing their views and policy officers responding – a discussion around making change possible. This engagement process will sit firstly with the Integrated Children’s Services Board (ICSB).
To engage with Highland Chat4Change any child or young person living in Highland can:
- take part as and when they choose
- say a lot or say a little
- contribute once or contribute regularly
- contribute on their own or as part of a group
- express their views in writing, video, photos, drawings, mind maps or any other media
- make those views known through a variety of social media platforms
Check it out on our Chat 4 Change web page